Every day All Medical Personnel helps exceptional people like you find positions with outstanding medical and healthcare organizations. Whether you desire the flexibility and diversity of temporary assignments or are seeking a full-time career challenge, we can help you find the perfect position where your skills and experience will be appreciated and showcased. Our clients include local medical offices, regional hospitals, and Fortune 1000 businesses nationwide.
Front Office Medical Assistant
Location: Lake Worth, Florida
Hours: 8am to 4:30pm, Monday to Friday
Compensation: $8.00per hour during the two day training , the $12.00per hour afterwards.
Position Duties May Include:
- Schedule appointments and post payments
- Handle patients with professionalism
- Data Entry of patient Medications
- rooming patients and ensure patient rooms are stocked
- Insurance Verification and Co-Pay
- Patient Check in/Check out
- Will be trained on phone system
- A minimum of 1+ years of Medical Front Desk experience
- Previous EMR experience is required, AllScrips is preferred
- Excellent phone skills
- Experience with scheduling
- Strong knowledge in insurance
- A High School Diploma or GED
-Competitive salary commensurate with experience
If you are not a good match for the position detailed above, we will keep your resume in our database for future opportunities. Visit us online at www.allmedstaffing.com to learn more about our company and to view additional openings in your area.