Every day All Medical Personnel helps exceptional people like you find positions with outstanding medical and healthcare organizations. Whether you desire the flexibility and diversity of temporary assignments or are seeking a full-time career challenge, we can help you find the perfect position where your skills and experience will be appreciated and showcased. Our clients include local medical offices, regional hospitals, and Fortune 1000 businesses nationwide.
Location: Lilburn, GA
Hours: Mondays only 8:00am-5:00pm
Pay Range: $11.25
• Strong sense of customer service
• Quick and Accurate Data Entry
• Must be adaptable and flexible to change with processes
• Must be willing to participate in ongoing training and have a desire to continue to improve job performance and knowledge on a daily basis
• Professional appearance and demeanor
• Good organizational skills and attention to detail
• Must be reliable, punctual, and accountable and adhere to the tardiness/absence policy
• Works well under minimal supervision
• Knowledge of computer programs
• Ability to search the internet for applicable information
• Ability to operate a computer and basic office equipment
• Ability to read, understand and follow oral and written instructions.
-Competitive salary commensurate with experience
If you are not a good match for the position detailed above, we will keep your resume in our database for future opportunities. Visit us online at www.allmedstaffing.com to learn more about our company and to view additional openings in your area.